ANXIETY!!! It seems to be a very big and terrifying word for those who have anxiety.
But, Do you really need to be afraid of it? HOMOEOPATHY has remedies to help.
Q: What exactly is Anxiety?
A: Anxiety is just an Emotion characterised by an unpleasant state of inner turmoil, it is an expectation of future threat, usually generalised and unfocused as an overreaction to a situation.
The symptoms may include:-
Nervousness Panic Attacks Heart Burn Pain in Chest Fear Constant worry without any cause Dizziness and Insomnia PhobiasSocial Anxiety Breathlessness or difficulty breathing Uneasiness- feeling tired Fast Heartbeats Dry mouth and constant thirst nausea Feeling Lost
HOMOEOPATHIC REMEDIES for Anxiety :
1) ACONITUM NAPELLUS (acon.)
– FEAR AND PREDICTING DEATH. Convinced they will die, PREDICT THE TIME. Fear of death during pregnancy, labor.
– FEARS: CROWD, NARROW PLACES, OPEN SPACES,
darkness, elevator, tunnel, heart disease,
the heart will stop, brain stroke, fainting, airplane, earthquake.
– Fearful RESTLESSNESS.
– PANIC STATES: Sudden, violent. Like an internal earthquake.
With palpitations, red face, vertigo, one-sided numbness, faintness, perspiration, trembling, dyspnea.
agg. Midnight to 4 a.m.
agg. 15 to 30 minutes after falling asleep.
agg. On falling asleep (Lach).
agg. Becoming warm in bed.
agg. Twilight (until midnight).
Calm in between the panic states.
– Extroverted. Desire company.
– Anxiety about others. Sympathetic.
2) ARGENTUM NITRICUM (arg-n.)
– Extrovert. Over-emotional. Cannot hide his feelings.
– Sympathetic. Desire company (expression feelings).
– Vivid imagination.
– IMPULSES. Mental weakness.
– Anxiety about HEALTH. Fear being alone.
– FEARS: HEIGHTS, crossing bridge, CLAUSTROPHOBIA, fainting, disease, hospitals, death.
– ANTICIPATION. Hurry. Feels he lacks time.
– ANXIETY NEUROSIS with irrational behavior. Compulsive neurosis.
– Suggestible. SUPERSTITIOUS. Fixed ideas.
– Weak memory. Brain fag.
3) ARSENICUM ALBUM (ars.)
* A deep-seated INSECURITY.
– Feels vulnerable and defenseless esp. concerning disease and death.
– Needs company for reassurance and support. Demanding and clinging.
– Possessive. Greedy.
– FASTIDIOUS. Orderly.
– Critical. Perfectionism.
– RESTLESSNESS WITH ANXIETY AND OR WEAKNESS. Nervous.
– FEARS: BEING ALONE, DISEASE, DEATH, robbers, poverty.
– Anxiety attacks, agg. 12 – 3 a.m. Anxiety neurosis.
– Anorexia nervosa.
– Suicidal. The impulse to kill, fear of killing.
4)AURUM METALLICUM (aur.)
* DEPRESSION AND LOATHING OF LIFE.
– Introverted. Serious with a touch of sadness.
– Sensitive. Refined. Easily hurt.
– Sensitive to any criticism.
– Don’t share emotions. Outbursts of temper.
– Self-reproach. Feels worthless, incapable. Fear of failure.
– FORSAKEN FEELING.
– ANXIETY OF CONSCIENCE. Delusion neglected his duty, has done wrong,
everything will fail.
5) CALCAREA CARBONICA (calc.)
– Hard-working, overworking, capable, conscientious,
over-responsible, take on too much.
Life is completing your task list. Can not relax.
– Practical, down to earth. Needs security.
– FEARS: HIGH PLACES, MICE, insects, rats, DOGS
INFECTION, CANCER, poverty, dark,
INSANITY, OTHERS WILL OBSERVE THEIR INNER STATE.
– Fear at night; frightful visions on closing eyes.
– A fear of the unknown. Many small fears. Worry about small things.
– Horrible things, sad stories affect profoundly. Sensitive. fearful.
– ANXIETY ABOUT HEALTH, future. The despair of recovery.
– Sadness. Melancholy. Suicidal thoughts agg. perspiration.
6) GELSEMIUM SEMPERVIRENS (gels.)
* WEAKNESS LEADING TO PARALYSIS, on all levels.
– FEELING OF WEAKNESS, of not being able to cope with daily life, responsibilities, work.
– COWARDICE. Needs support.
– Timidity. ANTICIPATION.
– Desire to be quiet, to be left alone. Avoid people and distress of life.
– STAGE FRIGHT, fear of exams, to take on new tasks. Feel almost paralyzed.
– Fear of falling, crowds.
7) IGNATIA AMARA (ign.)
– Emotional sensitivity. Refined, artistic.
– CONFLICT BETWEEN (romantic) FEELINGS AND REALITY.
– Dissatisfied with emotional life.
– Ailments from grief, disappointment.
– Unable to cry. Cries when alone. Sobbing. Tries to control crying during the interview.
– Brooding. SILENT GRIEF.
– Close themself off. Mistrustful. Rude.
– Changeable moods. UNPREDICTABLE. Hysterical.
– Women’s liberation. Wants to prove herself.
– Gets overstrained, frustrated. The conflict between her (romantic)nature and her work. Become tense, sharp.
– Fear of birds (poultry), claustrophobia, insanity. Anxiety about health.
– Anorexia Nervosa.
8) LYCOPODIUM CLAVATUM (lyc.)
– LACK OF SELF-CONFIDENCE. Feels weak and inadequate.
– Fear of responsibility. Cowardice.
– Timid. Fear of people.
– Presents themselves differently than they feel inside.
– Image of capability and courage. Extroverted, friendly.
– Tries to hide feelings of incapability. Counteracts.
– Love of power. Dictatorial towards those who can be controlled. Timid and passive towards a superior.
– Irritability, agg. morning.
– Superficial relationships. Fear of marriage. Runs away from family. Promiscuous.
– Cries when thanked.
– Often intellectual people like schoolteachers, lawyers.
– Fear of speaking in public, ghosts, dark, suffering (hypochondriacal), conflicts.
A desire for company, but in the next room.
9) NATRIUM MURIATICUM (nat-m.)
– EMOTIONAL VULNERABILITY leading to INTROVERSION. Closed person (amel. alcohol).
– Intolerant of any form of grief, rejection, ridicule, or humiliation.
– Avoid being hurt or hurting others at all costs.
– Tries not to show emotions; to maintain control over their circumstances. Fastidious.
– Turn to emotionally safe activities, e.g. reading, music.
– Great sense of responsibility. Integrity. People confide in them.
– Loyal in relationships (Staph).
– Aversion to company. Consolation agg..
– Laughs over serious matters. Giggling changing into hysterical weeping. Uncontrolled, hysterical sobbing with shaking, spasms, twitchings.
– Changeable moods
– Emotionally strongly attached, but does not show it.
– Depression, even suicide. Sad but cannot weep.
– Dwells on past disagreeable occurrences.
– Biting fingernails.
10) PHOSPHORUS (phos.)
– OPEN, EXTROVERTED, LIVELY, EXPRESSIVE.
– DESIRE FOR COMPANY (can be less in later stages).
– FEARS: Dark, being alone,
something will happen, death,
insects, ghosts, any fear.
– Anxiety for others.
– Startles easily.
– SENSITIVE TO ALL EXTERNAL IMPRESSIONS.
– Desire to be magnetized.
– Concentration is difficult, daydreaming.
11) PULSATILLA (puls.)
– FORSAKEN FEELING, often expressed in the need for attention. They do anything to fulfill this need.
– CONSOLATION amel..
– EMOTIONAL, SYMPATHETIC, WEEPS EASILY.
– Often mild, but can be irritable.
– Changeable moods.
– Timidity, blushes easily.
– Irritability before menses.
– Fears: men (i.e. opposite sex), dark, heights, narrow places.
– Fixed ideas, dogma’s, can be of a religious kind.
12) SILICEA TERRA (sil.)
* LACK OF STAMINA.
– YIELDING, mild, refined, sensitive temperament.
– Want self-confidence. Irresolution. Timid.
– Conscientious about trifles. Fixed ideas.
– Fears: public speaking, examinations, pointed objects, and pins.
– Complaints from long mental exertion. Brain fag.
Please click on the link: https://www.homoeopathy-online.com/book-appointment
HAPPY HEALING WITH HOMOEOPATHY!
Consult Online for Treatment of Anxiety
40 min session with Dr. Komal